The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City By MBM Land
[ Exclusive Review brought to you by PropCafe.Net ]
Hi folks! Very sorry for being a little bit late here. Lot of our readers been asking us to share and been waiting for this and really sorry to keep you guys waiting. We just have to wait for the right timing 🙂 Nevertheless just like what we had promised , finally we would like to share with you all here the material that we presented during the closed door coffee session on 18th October 2014 for this one and the only one of PropCafe property sharing session in 2014 called The Project REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City by MBM Land codename “The Revolver”!
*For those who want to go directly to : The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – REV.Olutionary Lifestyle Office – Part Two
Otherwise please continue to read and scroll down until the end for the link to part 2 The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – REV.Olutionary Lifestyle Office – Part Two
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Introduction
REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City by MBM Land
- REV.O comprises ONLY 421 units of FREEHOLD revolutionary office suites
- Size ranging from306sf to 597sf in a 30-storey tower.
- Each typical floor comprises 17 office suites served by 6 high-speed lifts.
- Freehold revolutionary office suites, efficiently sized with a practical layout.
- Located within the 60-acre Bukit Jalil City, atop Aurora Place and only a minute walk to the upcoming Pavilion Bukit Jalil shopping mall.
- Close proximity to the nearby 80-acre Bukit Jalil green lung.
- Superb strategic location where comprehensively served by 5 major highway networks.
- Only 1km away from the upcoming Awan Besar LRT station.
- Served by more than 2,500 car park bays at Aurora Place.
- Facilities Sky Pool and Lifestyle Gym.
- Air Conditioning Air-Cooled Split Units
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Location
- REV.O @ Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
- GPS Coord : 3°03’10.6″N 101°40’08.6″E
- Designated as International Zone
- Surrounded by by established township Puchong, Kinrara, Sri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan & OUG
Approximate Direct Displacement (* Nearest Distance by Car)
- KLCC : 12.5km (*19km)
- One Utama : 12.2km (*23km)
- Sunway Pyramid : 7.2km (*9km)
- Mid Valley : 7.3km (*10km)
- IOI Mall Puchong : 5.7km (*8.0km)
- The Mines : 6.0km (*8.5km)
- Cyberjaya : 15km (*25km)
- KLIA : 33.5km (*50km)
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Accessibility
Major Highways – 6 Major Highways
- Lebuh raya Bukit Jalil
- KESAS Highway
- Sungai Besi Highway
- MEX Highway
- Lebuh Raya KL-Seremban
Train – LRT (*Approximate distance) 4 LRT stations
A. Awan Besar (Accessible?) – 1km (There is a BIG question mark whether this station is accessible from Jalil Sutera)
B. Alam Sutera – 1.5km
C. Sri Petaling – 5.0km
D. .Bukit Jalil – 3.9km
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Surrounding & What’s Around
- The Ritz 2 Shophouses – 1km
- Jalil Sutera Residential – 0.8km
- SJK(C) Lai Meng – 0.6km
- Jalil Sutera Residential – 0.8km
- Jalil Damai Apartment – >50m
- The Link Business Centre – 1km
- International Medical University – 3.7km
- Bukit Komanwel Park – 3.6km
- Seri Rakyat Apartment -0.2km
- Aurora Place – Right On Top
- The Earth Bukit Jalil – 0.3km
- Bukit Jalil City Mall ( Pavilion Bukit Jalil ) – Right Beside < 50m
- Bukit Jalil Park (80acres) – 1.5km
- Cavalry Convention Centre – 1.6km
- Technology Park Malaysia – 2.6km
- Asia Pacific University Of Tech & Innovation – 3.1km
- Bukit Jalil National Sports Complex -3.6km
- Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort 2.3km
(*All above are just an approximate distance)
The REV.O In And Out
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Developer Background
Propcafe The REV.O About The Developer
- REV.O is developed under Gemilang Eramaju Sdn. Bhd. (1093926-W) and its majority owned by MBM Land Sdn. Bhd. (1047181-A, www.MBMland.com) via Transformer Trend SB (790956-K).
- MBM Land is currently a boutique property developer having projects mainly in Klang Valley and Ipoh.
- Their most notable projects todate have been Menara MBMR at Mid Valley ( http://www.mbmr.com.my/Automotive/MBMR-s-Business/Menara-MBMR/Introduction/) and The Signature @ Sri Hartamas . Both these projects are in near VP state currently.
- Due to the currency of this project, no information of REV.O can be found in MBMLand website. It should be made available when dusts are settled.
- There is no information can be verified on JV with Ho Hup to join develop this REV.O, however there are directors of same interest in both Ho Hup and MBM Resources.
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Master Plan
Bukit Jalil City consists of:
- Aurora Place: 64 units of 2, 3, and 4 Storey Shop Office – 5.9 acres
- Aurora SOVO: 209 Units above Shop Office
- Pavilion Bukit Jalil Mall
- Retail Shop and Signature Office: Not Launch Yet
- RM400million or 70% of the shops SOLD
- Luxury Park Residence: 6 Blocks – Not Launch Yet
- REV.O: Small Office Versatile Office (SOVO) above Aurora Place Shop office
Aurora Place by Ho Hup
- Aurora Place: 64 units of 2, 3, and 4 Storey Shop Office – 5.9 acres – Freehold.
- Developed by Ho Hup
- Built Up: 4118 – 10948 sq.ft.
- Completion Date: Sep 2016 (expected)
- Rooftop Landscaped Court-yard
- Lifts & Escalators
- 3 Level Basement Car Park
- Dual Entrances
Aurora SOVO by Ho Hup
Aurora SOVO: 209 Units, 19 storeys above Shop Office – Freehold
- Developed by Ho Hup
- Built Up: 602 – 1305 sq.ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 to 3
- Bathrooms: 1 – 2
- Price per sq ft: RM682 – 738 Current leftover psf: RM780-840
- Completion Date: Nov 2017 (expected)
- Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Court-yard
- BBQ Area
- Community Hall
Propcafe The REV.O Pavillion Bukit Jalil City Mall
Pavilion Bukit Jalil by Malton
- Regional Shopping Mall: 2 million Net Let-able Area (rival Mid Valley and Bigger than Pavilion KL)
- 50acre freehold land
- Retail Shops
- Signature Offices
- Luxury Park Residence: 2 and 3 Bedroom. Total 6 Blocks of Service Apartment
- Developed by Malton
- Service Apartment expected to launch in 2015.
- Proposed infrastructure :
- Proposed overhead u-turn to Bukit Jalil City from Puchong/Technology Park highway
- Pedestrian cross from Bukit Jalil City to Bukit Jalil Recreational park
Propcafe The REV.O About REV.O
REV.O by MBM Land
- R evolutionary office suites – Small Office Versatile Office (SOVO)
- 5th to 29th Floor
- Majority 17 units per floor
- Total Unit: ONLY 421 units
- Studio and 2 Rooms
- Size ranging from306sf to 597sf in a 30-storey tower.
- 306sf, 377sf, 384sf, 401sf, 406sf, 432sf, 596sf, 597sf
- Developed by Gemilang Eramaju, a member company of MBM Land
- 30th floor is Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Lifestyle Gym
- Each typical floor comprises 17 office suites served by 6 high-speed lift
p/s There is a thread at lowyat been discussing about Bukit Jalil City extensively . If you have time you can have a look on the thread –
Unit Layout Analysis – check out Rev.O @ Bukit Jalil City in the link below
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – View and Orientation
Propcafe The REV.O View and Direction
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Specification
- SOVO with Swimming Pool and Gym
- More specification than normal SOVO or Office Suite, e.g. laminated flooring, split airconds provided,
- Points for Pantry and Water Heater will be provided
- No wall provided for all 1+1 or 2 Rooms units
- Lobby will not be as grand as other residential apartment.
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Market, Product & Pricing Analysis
Price & Product Analysis
- All the above apartments and condos are >600sqft.
- Presently there is only one relevant product comparable to Project REV.O, Aurora Bukit Jalil.
- Aurora SOVOs are marketed at 600-1300sqft 750-800psf with total absolute price of >RM600,000.
- However the final leftover 46units are for sale by developer between RM780-840psf net.
- SOVO SOFO are located all over Klang Valley.
- In general prices are above RM600psf and small sizes.
Project REV.O is niche product with lowest entry in absolute amount in Bukit Jalil post Pavilion 2 introduction by Malton. The prices is comparable to any SOVO SOFO products in Klang Valley.
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Risk Analysis & Schedule Payment
- Completion of Malton’s mall
- Success of LRT
- Widening of Bukit Jalil – Technology Park – Puchong highway
- Completion of retail shops by Ho Hup
- Completion of Aurora Hybrid mall
- Future competition from surrounding developments
- SOVO (single office versatile office)
- Schedule H enforceability.
- Progress billings is not similar with Schedule H
- The usage
- length of construction period
- commercial agreement (LTV70 is not applicable)
- shorter defect & liability period
REV.O schedule of payment
- This is commercial agreement therefore the progress billings is different with Schedule H SPA.
- 60% progress billing will be billed on the completion of completion of concrete frame and parcel for the parcel Vs 35% under Schedule H.
- After 1.April.2015, 6% GST will be chargeable outstanding progress billings
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Unique Selling Point & Catalyst
Project USP and Catalysts
- The REV.O is an unique product whereby it doesn’t own any land in Ho Hup parcel, but builds on Ho Hup’s hybrid mall shop lots and directly opposite Malton’s so called Pavillion 2 project.
- Ho Hup has 18% GDV interest in Malton’s 50 acres Bukit Jalil City development whereas Ho Hup itself has 10acres of prime commercial land which they are developing (and near fully sold) Aurora Hybrid Mall and one block of SOVO.
- Neither Malton nor Ho Hup will like to see this master development stalled or less upbeat for their future earning. Its expected that when Malton finally releases their service apartments (in their master plan), the pricing is said to be above RM800psf.
- The uptrend potential of REV.O is undeniable when the entire Bukit Jalil City development is taking shape and its demand for commercial usage of REV.O will be there to take advantage of it.
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Project Potential
- Bukit Jalil highway will be expanded to 8 lanes highway from Puchong to Astro in the near future with additional linkage to/from KESAS highway. However there is no concrete resources to prove this statement.
Now and Fast Forward
- REV.O is commercial building and it has obtained development order approval. This project will take 4.5 years to complete.
- The timing is coincide with the completion of Ho Hup’s Hybrid mall and hopefully just in time for Malton’s long awaited Pavillion 2 Bukit Jalil open its door to the public, if Malton is sticking with their master plan proposal. We hope the Bukit Jalil City Pavilion Mall is as good as the Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Mall or if not better at least comparable and as successful as the IOI City Mall.
Propcafe The REV.O Other matter
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Others
- No DIBS
- Commercial agreement
- SPA and Loan Legal Fee is borne by purchasers
- Maintenance fee and sinking fund is expected at RM0.50psf
- End Financiers is still pending approval. OCBC, Public Bank, RHB and Maybank. UOB bank has been approved with 80+5% MOF, BLR-2.2% and tenure of 30years or 70 years old, whichever earlier.
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – Summary
- Bukit Jalil – Current Hotspot and prime area
- Riding on Malton’s Bukit Jalil City
- Affordable entry price for a prime location and riding on the catalyst
- SOVO – Hybrid product
The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – The End
This is pretty much all about The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City by us. We hope you enjoy the contents and read it till the end. We have to agree it is pretty long one and too much info loaded. Well it is for the utmost benefit for the public to look into what they are buying and gaining some insight of it. We hope the info provided above will be helpful for buyers or investors in their decision making of property investment.
Last but not least, if you guys really like and enjoying reading it, please don’t mind to share it with your friends and family. We are more than happy 🙂 and is our greatest honour if you want to share it with more people! so long that you quote us or give us some acknowledgement and don’t abuse it or misuse it because we spent hundreds of hours on doing this and it is our sweat and blood. Please do not rob from us 🙁 .
If you all don’t mind please donate a “like” to our page at Propcafe.Net’s facebook or subscribe to us to our blog PropCafe.Net at no cost (for now) for any up coming events or info sharing or new projects or reviews! to show that your support to PropCafe.Net
PropCafe.Net is looking forward for more supports from our readers to be able to come out more reviews and continue our effort to contribute to the society by knowledge sharing in the coming 2015. Just a simple “like” or “share” of our post is more than enough for us 🙂 !
If there is any mistake, feel free to comment and we will rectify it if accordingly or if there is any complain , we are welcome to hear that too!
We are open to all sort of comment or constructive suggestion here to improve ourselves better. We believe that we become wiser by mistakes and not compliment. Once again, we would like to say thank you very much for all our followers and readers who have been supporting and stay with us until now. PropCafe.Net loves you all!
Congrats for those who had vested and for those who are still hunting, we wish them good luck and all the best!
Thank you and God bless!
p/s * Please take note that the material was prepared based on the information we had prior 18th October. There might be some info adjustment or changes of the project after the session. For latest and updated info , best is refer to the developer directly)
For Part 2 of The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City : The REV.O @ Bukit Jalil City – REV.Olutionary Lifestyle Office – Part Two
PropCafe.Net Facebook New : https://propcafe.net/propcafe-facebook-news-rev-o-bukit-jalil-city-exclusive-review-coming-soon/
PropCafe.Net Coffee Session : https://propcafe.net/coffee-session-project-r-bukit-jalil/
Scale Model (*Still WIP…)