PROPCAFE visited Hampton Damansara sales office yesterday. Hampton Damansara? Not many discuss about it as many do not know where is it! Some say it is too exclusive as the location of Country Height Damansara is not for everyone, and in fact it is not for every rich man. It is once called for Uber Rich. Now, It is good to see that great location no longer only for #Uber Rich, now we have #grab rich, !
This project Hampton Damansara (the only highrise service apartment) here give investors and buyers a chance to own a piece of it especially to those love forest and exclusive location (some say more private).
One of the PROPCAFE founders now only buy properties at both sides of LDP, and once he said “it won’t go very wrong if you stick with it and pick the value buys along this route”. PROPCAFE may do a review soon on this project, stay tuned and subsribe to us to be the first one to get the review.
Here we give you some key information for your reference.
Hampton Damansara By Mayland
- Freehold, 3.2 Acres, 2 Blocks, Total 700 units (hearsay, half of it i.e. one block will be used for service suites managed by hospitality company)
- Bedroom: 2+1 (915/924sf); 3+1 (1351sf); 4+1 (Dual Key limited units)
- Facing: Forest of Country Heights Damansara or LDP Highway
- Petaling Jaya area (but KL Address :))
- Facilities: Too many to say but key highlight – In-Door Golf & Aqua Gym
- What can you expect on common area? Mayland usual GRAND LOBBY and GOLD/POSH setup in common area.
- What is in the unit? Emm..in fact “A little bit too much”! Kitchen Cabinet with Hood & Hob & Built-in Oven, Fridge, Washer/Dryer, Bathroom with nice stand alone Bathtub, Plaster Ceilling (ceilling height 10.5ft), Aircond (all rooms and living), Wardrobe for MBR and Water Heater Boiler.What?!! You will not see it often in other development nowadays
- Waiver for SPA and Loan Legal Loan fees
- 1 Car park for small sized unit and 2 car park for bigger sized unit.
Seriously, this location is superb as it is rather exclusive (close to all amenities yet not too near to it). It is right besides the toll plaza of LDP (opps noise but besides toll, it should be less than the properties besides straight road where cars are running!). There is another plot of land besides this Hampton Damansara which toward Harmoni SPK is planned for landed/lownhouses from the same developer. Current access need a bit of “exploration” but a new hospital is WIP besides the Empire City project, expected upgrade on the infrastructure to serve it. Empire City also has new accesses in their plan (well, the project is moving like snail at the moment. But we are talking about 3-4 yeas time. So, let’s see). If the mall CAN complete in the next few years then this Hampton Damansara will be the Gem and is the big boy which separate from the rest of empire city series (apartments/studio-office suites). Worth to take a look.
Photo Snap at the opposite road from the LDP to the Country Height Damansara which will be the site for Hampton Damansara.
Forest Living at PJ (but KL address!) – Freehold “Uber Rich Address” Country Heights!
Enjoy and share your view and comments later under this post after your visit there!
Stay tuned with us by following our fb or subscribe to our blog to be the first one to receive the first hand news from us. Thank you and happy Hunting.
Show gallery address: 8trium, Level 3, Sri Damansara (same building with Court Mammoth/Decathlon)